NS-2000 Series Sensor Controller
Single channel controllers for the NanoSensor series capacitive sensors.
The NS2000 series controllers operate by measuring the change in capacitance of a parallel plate capacitor and output an analogue voltage proportional to the NanoSensor gap. The voltage output varies linearly between -5V and +5V as the sensor gap changes from 50% to 150% of the nominal NanoSensor gap. Its compact size, standalone operation and high resolution makes this ideal for systems where NanoPositioning is required.
- Measures down to picometres
- Subnanometre levels of accuracy
- Flexibility with switchable settings
- Non Contact
Typical Applications Include (when combined with NanoSensors):
- Monitoring structural deformation
- Precision engineering
- Vibration control and measurement
- Strain monitoring (e.g. robotic arm on the Space Station and Space Shuttle)
- SPM Microscopy
- Drift measurement
- Building custom closed loop NanoPositioning systems
- Zero point reference systems