NPS-XYZ-100A/15A Three Axis Stage
The NPS-XYZ-100A/15A Three Axis Stage option incorporates an integrated Z axis stage to provide a solid XYZ arrangement. This arrangement offers over 100 microns of closed loop travel in x and y with over 15 microns of closed loop travel in the z axis.
The flexible modularity of the Queensgate NanoMechanisms result in a number of possible XYZ combinations, each with specific features that make them suitable for different types of high resolution microscopy. Each of the products has Ultra-low parasitic rotations and out of plane motion, superb repeatability and simple image calibration.
Coupled with a range of interfacing options to our closed loop digital controller, this system provides a sophisticated and easy to implement solution for new and existing users of high resolution microscopes.
The NPS-XYZ-100A/15A is made up from the NPS-XY-100A, NPS-Z-15A and interface bracket which allows selection of four different installation configurations each offering different sample placement.
- > 100 microns range (XY) >16 microns range (Z)
- Sub-nanometer accuracy positioning and stability in X, Y and Z axes
- Solid platform
- Ultra-low hysteresis or linearity errors
- Simple implementation, easy image calibration
- In-situ optimization of dynamic scanning response
- Exceptional short- and long- term stability
- Super Invar construction
- Digital, analogue and serial control options
- Ultra low noise and low drift electronics
- High Precision Microscopy
- AFM, SPM, MFM, Reflectance Microscopy
- NPS-XYZ-100/15H (NSOM system)