NPS-Z-500A Long Range 500 Micron Stage
The NPS-Z-500A Long Range 500 Micron Stage is a nanopositioning stage with integrated capacitive position sensors for operation in closed loop. Making use of Queensgate’s Dual Sensor TechnologyTM, it has been specifically designed to deliver long displacement – up to 500μm linear motion in the vertical axis – with a step and settle time of less than 20ms.
Capacitive position sensors and an advanced flexure design result in a highly linear device with outstanding resolution, repeatability, stiffness and stability at the nanometre level. Low off-axis errors and a high resonant frequency further enhance the performance of this advanced design.
- 500μm closed loop displacement
- True 200Hz unloaded resonant frequency
- Highly parallel motion with minimal off-axis deviation
- Queensgate NanoSensors®
- <3nm position noise 0.01% linearity 0.02% residual hysteresis
- Removable ball tip ends for use as an actuator
- Customizable packages, vacuum and low temperature versions available